My first Synfig animation: any good?

What would you rate my video, overall?

0 voters

I am new to synfig and made this short just to get the feel of it. Can anyone give me (constructive) criticisms, tips, the like? It’s completely B-line animated; if anyone knows a good tutorial on other methods please tell me!

youtube.com/watch?v=7kkr9A5udEI

Ich bin neu in Synfig erstellt und diese kurze Animation, um bekommen das Gefühl der es. Kann geben irgendjemand mir (konstruktive) Kritik, Tipps, die wie? Es ist nur mit B-line animierte; wenn jemand kennt ein gutes Tutorial über andere Methoden Sagen Sie mir bitte!

I liked it. Simple, but got the point across. Nice lipsync’ing.

You gave some personality to the characters that is the main point. Good timing too. I think you should improve the sound quality but that’s not related to synfig.
-G

Nice!

There appears to be some “static” when the second character enters. Is that also in your original video file, or is it a you tube upload artefact?

So, how much time did you spend on this?

G.

I probably spent anywhere from 2-4 hours on this, mostly because I was new to it and I had a few problems concerning my dual-core cpu, but I read that FAQ and downloaded TaskAssign to manage the affinity. (I :heart: TaskAssign!)

The static is from Windows Movie Maker, the program I used to sync the audio and video. I don’t really know how to get rid of it, but it’s not that big of a deal considering it was kind of a test run for me. I’ll try to find a way to fix the static when I get into more serious animation. Thanks for your support, guys! :slight_smile:

Hey…cool animation! :smiley:

Cheers! :wink:

-Coolname007