Morevna Project Donation campaign.

Hi!
According to its project leader, Morevna Project demo movie is going to be finished a the end of this year. This is a huge challenge. Morevna project is a hig end quality 2D vector animation preformed with +Synfig as main production tool. It is going to be the proof of its validity as open source animation tool for professional animators.
The current task they are involved now is a critical key item on the process. If the hand draw keyframes are not good ones, the rest of the animation won’t get a high quality. So I think it is worth to back this guys just right now, at this moment.

I’m sure that it is not the only the money what would make them fly but to know that a great amount of fans are backing them.

Let’s donate to Morevna Project!

-G

Thank you, Genete!
Let me personally add to this: Come on, everyone! Let’s get this open animated short finally released! Thank you. :slight_smile:

I’m really looking forward to it!

I pitched in a little bit. I hope it helps you make it to your goal.

Matt

Thank you, muhkayoh! This is helps a lot! :slight_smile:

I was wondering why don’t they do a kickstarter or indiegogo. By the way are there any plans from the creator to do tutorials after this is done considering the fact that synfig lacks video documentation.

One of the eligibility requirements for kickstarter - is being a US resident. This cannot be applied for us.
Indiegogo looks nice, but we got aware about it a bit late. In fact, when we started a campaign we already had one donation in the Pledgie, so we don’t wanted to get it lost - that’s why we continued with Pledgie. :slight_smile:

There are a plans to publish Demo on the DVD (or LibRay) with sources and some special materials. The final set of data is still to be defined, but it’s quite possible that there will be some video tutorials.
There are some tutorials already published on the website: