Moonlight reckoning test

Hello Tushantin !
What image size?
How many images (what length animation)?
The snake from the center or one side? and which side?
Maybe he would need another plane in which the snake swallows Levant…
I’ll try to make background :slight_smile:

XD Don’t worry about the image size or animation. Just the .blend file will do (or even 3Ds, FBX or OBJ is fine). That would save me from repainting frames and allows me to see if I need to change shot angles compared with the pre-viz.

As for the snake, I’ll get back to you on that soon today. For texturing, I’ll get you high-res pics of the environments I painted too if you’d like.

Hi!
I just wonder if you need a separated forum (like morevna has) for better integration of the threads.
-G

That’d be awesome, Genete! The problem is that the people tied to our project are from various places (deviantart, chronocompendium, etc.) and I don’t wanna force anybody to keep registering everywhere. I do have this thread, though.

If I’m breaking the forum somehow, I apologize. x.x Sorry…

I can do a British accent if you need one :wink:

Chris

:smiley: That’d be awesome, mate! Question, though. Can you also do a teen’s voice? Coz I’m in urgent need of that.

No no, It is just to keep the posts floating on the forum sea for better handling form your side.
-G

Hello tushantin,
I tried to model your mountain, but it’s not very good. And I haven’t the picture for the texture. I tried to draw but it was less beautiful than your picture.
Here is the .blend:
skias.free.fr/images/firesnake01.blend
If you don’t know how to make the texture, I can do it when I’ll have your picture.
I hope your situation is better, and that you have a job again ! :slight_smile:

XD Dude, that looks fantastic! Thanks a bunch! Sorry for the late reply, had a birthday party (yeah, mine). I’ll hand you the textures if you’d like, and also see if I can try my hand with it.

@Genete: That’d be awesome! Okay then, I’ll wait till I finish the intro, then hopefully that can recruit some voice actors. :smiley: That’s when we create a forum.

Okay back. I modified the model a little bit (the .blend file messed up my 2.5 interface so I assumed you used the older version XD) but couldn’t seem to get the hang of the UVs in Blender. Also, for some reason that “quick edit” and “apply” function of the “project texture” option doesn’t seem to be working in the Windows-zip version, I don’t know why. Regardless, the package I’ve uploaded contains the pictures/textures and highres pentacle, along with the environment concept (did it with a mouse coz my production PC doesn’t have a UPS).
fileden.com/files/2008/5/11/1906452/Pics.rar