This is the final candidate for 0.64.0.
From now on, the code is frozen and only translations and the new splash screen will be incorporated to this release.
Any development would be moved to 0.64.1, planned ahead.
Those are the changes from the previous candidate:
- Fixed many strings not updated with the terminology renaming.
- Fixed: Navigator blinks when scrubbing the timeline.
- Fixed: Straight blend method fails with alpha < 1.0 in Cairo and tile mode.
- Fixed: Cubic and Linar sampling fails in CairoSurface. The cubic subsampling still having minor render artifacts on Curve warp layer. On the other hand Warp layer cubic sampling is fine.
- Fixed: Icon for “Select all Children” not visible when requested over a Group layer from a Set.
- Fixed: Color correct fails in Cairo
Those are the pending and known issues postponed to 0.64.1:
synfig.org/issues/thebuggeni … 3/search/1
And here are the packages (FINAL CANDIDATES for 0.64.0):
Please report any new nasty bug as soon as possible to work on it based on its severity.
Enjoy and thanks!!!