I'm back and floored by the improvements!

WOW! just WOW! You guys sure are fast Synfig looks incredible with the improvements. I just downloaded the newest version. Since I’m in my last year of high school and I’ll have no summer homework I’ll have lots of free time to use synfig. I actually plan to use it for a few tests to see if I can make something T.V. Syndicate worthy. Also I think this is the wrong place for me to post this so feel free to relocate this if need be.

I am thinking on making an animated series that has morals that we as humans seem to forget. But on a more family friendly with a maturity level of 8 to 18 as the series progresses, with some adult humor hidden in there like back in the 90s. Character sketches are progressing as I planned. Just have to change the style a bit. My characters look a little bit like they’re from “MLP fim” which I could get away with if I animated it in a 3d puesdo type style. You know it looks like it’s 3d but it is really 2d.

Anyway I should stop rambling. Genete I thank you for your dedication and outstanding intellectual vigor. Keep up the good work. :slight_smile: P.S. I’ll try to be as active as I can this time. What with school and homework and all.

Great to hear you’re back with Synfig! Looking forward to see your progress, keep us updated.

:blush:
-G