Hello (Hola)

Hi everybody, i’m new in the forum, and very bad in sinfig yet, i am here for learnd, and por si acaso alguien habla español, agradeseria mucha su ayuda jaja

Hi feljpeg!
Welcome to Synfig world. Although it can be a bit hard for you to ask and reply in English, in long term you’ll learn more than in Spanish. :smiley:
En cualquier caso siempre puedes preguntar en Español y aquí estamos unos cuantos para ayudarte en todo lo que necesites. :mrgreen:
Suerte y welocome!
-G

thanks, some one can put me in a link or in a post somes tutorials for practice, i already see few of them, i kwon how made the animation whit the ball, and use the Bline tool, i was doing a stickman, and a i wanna do an animation walking, but in the time of move the vertices, it deforms, i wanna know, how use bones, or some one can help me, whit some tutorial.

Ahora en español.

Gracias, alguien me puede ayudar dando me un link o algun post algunos tutoriales para practicar, ya vi algunos, ya se como hacer la animación con la bola roja, y usar la herramienta Bline, estaba haciendo un hombre de palitos, y quiero hacer una animación de caminar, pero en el momento de mover los vértices, se me deforma (por que no se mueven todos los vertieses seleccionados igual) quiero saber si tengo que usar bones, o alguien me puede ayudar con algun tutorial.

PD: If this have to be in another part, plis move it, i new here, and i don’t now, where put this.

Muchas gracias.

For a simple walk cycle you can check out this “tutorial”: synfig.org/wiki/Walk_Cycle
There are no bones in synfig at the moment. If the limbs doesn’t deform properly create more keyframes in the middle.
As an example of walking cycle you can take a look to this one: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=993
It is done without bones, just following the basic walk cycle keyframes of Animator Survival Kit (Richard Williams).
-G

Hi, felipeg. Don’t worry. As soon as possible, all tutorials will be translated. For now you can ask in English and Spanish if you feel more secure.

Hola. Yo también empecé preguntando en español, pero te aseguro que si lo intentas, al final te haces con el inglés. Además aprenderás bastante con las preguntas que hacemos todos en los foros (a veces el problema que te surge ya ha surgido antes y ya tienes la solución). Si no estás seguro de tu inglés, puedes hacer la pregunta en los dos idiomas, así los que no hablan español también la entenderán.

Welcome.

your image is of the tutorial of blender jajaja

I have the problem, when i rotate the vertices of my stickman, this deforms, can show me how made a stickman, and do a animation, plis

tengo el problema que cuando roto los vértices de mi hombre palito, estos se deforman, osea todos rotan, alguien me puede enseñar como hacer un hombre de palito, y hacer una animación, plis.

Gracías.

There is a template here:
viewtopic.php?p=2327#p2327
Good luck! :slight_smile:
-G

so good, god, there is some tutorial, to learn how you made the Stick man template??

Muy bien, hay algun tutorial para aprender como hiciste el hombre palito?

synfig.org/wiki/Doc:Cut-out_Animation
I reccomend to start to learn the usage of Synfig with the basic tutorials instead go directly to a medium difficult construction. Once you get used to Synfig way of work you’ll understand how the basic stickman was constructed.
-G

Of course, it is very funny when it moves… :laughing:

As Genete says, it is better to start with the basic tutorials to go forward slowly. It will be easier to understand every aspect of the animation of the stick man. Look at the tutorial (it’s in Spanish) that he has indicated. Notice how the rotation layers are placed. The stick man is an independent set of straight lines (each one is a Bline). This is the best way to don’t distort all when you only want to rotate a leg or an arm.

Como te dice Genete, es mejor empezar con los tutoriales básicos para ir avanzando poco a poco. Así te será mucho más fácil comprender cada aspecto de la animación del hombre palo. Fíjate en el tutorial (está en español) que te ha indicado Genete. Observa cómo se colocan las capas de rotación y cómo hay que copiar la rotación del cuerpo en cada extremidad para que afecte a todas por igual. El hombre palo es un conjunto de líneas rectas independientes (cada una es una Bline). Este es el mejor modo de que no se te deformen todas cuando quieres rotar sólo una.

perfect, thanks a lot, i thing whit this i will made it.

I will be here in a future, whit more questions jajaj

Au revoir.

I left the stick man animation, I had way too complications, this has disappointed me a lot, please can get a manual or a guide, if possible in Spanish, to get started from scratch with Synfig, I pretty excited with the program, and I do not want to leave as quickly or worse, go to a commercial software program.

He abandonado la animación del hombre palito, tuve demasiadas complicaciones, esto me ha desilusionado mucho, por favor pueden ponerme un manual o una guía, si es posible en español, para empesar desde cero con synfig, me he emocionado bastante con el programa, y no lo quiero abandonar tan rápido o peor, irme a un programa comercial.

synfig.org/wiki/Category:Manual
Read the Diving in section first. The English one is the most complete and updated.
-G