Hello guys!

I should post this thread before asking a question. Now, I’m gonna introduce myself.

Hi! I’m Adam, 16. I’m a low-intermediate Flash animator from Malaysia. I’m 16 years old. I’ve been animating (on and off) for 6 years. Started animating from Pivot to Flash. Now, I wanna start with another animation software which is… (wait for it)… Synfig! :stuck_out_tongue: The reason why I change it to this is because the brush tool in flash can defy how real brush works.

I like to animate stick figures go fighting and stuff. You guys know what is stickpage, right? That what I did during those years of animating. So yeah, that’s all I did.

I learned how to draw anime but I haven’t learn human anatomy. So, I need to work on that before I make fullbody animations.

Basically, I’m a 16-year-old Flash animator who want to change to Synfig because Flash can be such a jerk sometimes! So yeah, hi!

Welcome to the forums 16 years old animator with 6 years of experience! (what is more than many of us here can say!)
-G

I’m just gonna show you one of my animation. Just to prove it that I have some animating experiences. I mean, I didn’t animate too much.

I’m not gonna show off or something. During the animation, I was too hardworking. But now, I’m so lazy. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m not the best animator. I’m still learning.

Anyway, here’s the anim.
akpxdestroyer.deviantart.com/art … -451198467

AdamMZ welcome here…

I’m not found of stick fighting animation in general, but anyway that’s my problem, i hope you will find with synfig a suitable tool who permit you to follow your animation practice …

Those forum are the best place to share and ask about synfig and the wiki step by step manual a good place to learn basics and more.

It IS convincing. Keep it up.
-G