Group of help for users of synfig / Grupo de ayuda a personas (locos) que usan de synfig

I am going back me crazy

Please, try to be more explicit (even if you use spanish :P)

muchas veces synfig me vuelve loco. lamentablemente… solo necesitaba un lugar donde decirlo y alguien me entienda …

1 Like

Ok, if I understand well, Synfig drives you crazy regularly and you need a place to express it in order to have people to discuss about it :smile:
What can we do about it? Something specific, crashes, ergonomy? Any suggestion is welcome :smile:

slow and crashes…
The way to program links is quite complex and abstract (connect and desconect)

Castellano: Se tilda, pero sobre todo a veces intentando automatizar el programa se vuelve muy complejo y termino perdiendo cosas por que el render es muy lento y no deja ver las cosas en tiempo “real”

1 Like

No sabes lo feliz que me siento, y no lo digo por tu desgracia, sino por que no soy el unico que se siente asi, bienvenido al club.
Yo tengo una relación de ‘Amor/Odio’ con el Synfig, desde 2015 e tratado de usar otros softwares de animación 2D incluso de programas de pago, pero sigo regresando a usar Synfig, aunque al poco tiempo recuerdo ese tipo de problemas: se cierra solo, debo estar guardando mis projectos a cada cambio que hago por miedo a perder los cambios y aveces son movimientos algo complejos, aveces solo quiero hacer alguna animación rapida como para pasar el rato, pero me tardo minimo de 2 a 4 horas dependiendo de la cantidad de detalles, Pero…
Me encanta como quedan los resultados, tambien que al ser vector puedo hacer cosas que no puedo hacer con softwares de 2D mas tradicionales, incluso uno de mis ultimos projectos lo estoy haciendo con synfig son al rededor de ‘102 Shots’ aunque de momento solo llevo terminados 4. Si te preguntas por que nunca muestro nada, es debido a que el 98% de mis projectos son NSFW. :grin:

Edit BobSynfig: Added english translation, please keep in mind spanish should be used only in proper section :wink:
You do not know how happy I feel, and I do not say it because of your misfortune, but because I’m not the only one who feels that way, welcome to the club.
I have a relationship of ‘Love / Hate’ with the Synfig, since 2015 I tried to use other 2D animation softwares even of payment programs, but I keep coming back to use Synfig, although soon I remember that kind of problems: it closes alone, I must be keeping my projects to every change I make for fear of losing the changes and sometimes are somewhat complex movements, sometimes I just want to make some quick animation to pass the time, but I take a minimum of 2 to 4 hours depending on the amount of details, but …
I love how the results are, also that being a vector I can do things that I can not do with more traditional 2D softwares, even one of my last projects I’m doing with synfig are around ‘102 Shots’ although at the moment I only have 4. If you ask why I never show anything, it’s because 98% of my projects are NSFW. :grin:

1 Like

gracias por contar lo mismo, por eso hice el articulo por que necesitamos ayudarnos psicologicamente.

pasalos por privado :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: HAHAHAHAA

And when creating again the project…

2018-11-29-160850_360x370_scrot

Hate that can not go back to use animations of bones

XDD HAHAHAAAAAA
que mal.

La otra vez me paso algo parecido, estaba haciedo unas animaciones, pero luego me daba un error fatal y se cerraba, al final resulto ser que un archivo .PNG era el que me estaba dando el problema, aunque nunca me di cuenta cual fue el verdadero error con el PNG, lo que hice fue rehacer la scena, suerte e tenido de que el error me lo dio en una composición donde esta estaba usando varios archivos .SIFZ importados junto con el .PNG, por que sino me toca rehacer toda la animación de nuevo, me parece que cuando reare la composicion me volvio a dar el error y se arreglo remplazando el PNG por otro mas reciente, si estas usando imagenes PNG o algun otro formato Raster, intenta remplazar o los archivos con otros iguales pero mas recientes, puede que talvez alguno se haiga corrompido por quien sabe que razon. Otra vez me paso con unos Bones, pero el problema me lo dio por que copie y pege el personaje en otro archivo o algo asi y ya venia con una animacion hecho con bones o layer deformation, pero cuando lo pege en el nuevo archivo para reutilizarlo, obviamente no estaba los keyframes claves asi que se daño, por eso ahora cuando hago una animacion de algun personaje procuro dejar el archivo de vectorizado inicial y en una copia hacerle la animación.

Espero que logres resolver el problema.

Picture unrelated

Edit BobSynfig: Added english translation, please keep in mind spanish should be used only in proper section :wink:

The other time something similar happened to me, I was doing some animations, but then I gave a fatal error and it closed, in the end it turned out that a .PNG file was the one that was giving me the problem, although I never realized what the true error with the PNG, what I did was redo the scene, luck and I had that the error was given to me in a composition where this was using several .SIFZ files imported along with the .PNG, because otherwise I have to redo all the animation again, it seems to me that when I reread the composition I returned to give the error and was replaced by replacing the PNG with a newer one, if you are using PNG images or some other Raster format, try to replace or the files with other same but more recent Maybe someone may be corrupted by who knows what reason. Again I happened with a Bones, but the problem was given to me because I copied and pasted the character in another file or something and I came with an animation made with bones or layer deformation, but when I hit it in the new file to reuse it , Obviously, the key keyframes were not there, so it hurt, so now when I make an animation of some character I try to leave the initial vector file and in a copy to make the animation.

I hope you succeed in solving the problem.

En este caso lo que paso es que utilice una animación de otro proyecto dentro de otro… como se veia pixelado (no se por que), seguramente problemas de DPI entre proyectos. Trate de mezclar los proyectos copiando y pegando la animación andaba perfectamente hasta que cerré y proyecto y volví a abrirlo mas tarde y BOOOM…

claramente no voy a usar esqueletos excepto que sean muy necesarios y si quiero reutilizar las animaciones voy a exportar la secuencias en PNG e importarlas como LST

muy linda animación

Yes, It crashed when I tried to open it after everything went well, no idea why that happens.
But well, there are no more to do that continues and try to remember that things to not angry in the future projects XDDDhahahaa

For my part I dont really like use Skeleton Layer, I always use Layer Deformation for make some moves, like this one animation that I post in the last reply.

Im glad that you like it, I’ll leave the Sifz File if you want donwload it ^-^

Cleo_Paraguas-AnimationLoop01A.sifz (103,2 KB)

Yes I am used to to do the same. But in a pair of takings this did not result very efficient.

sí. suelo hacer lo mismo, pero en un par de tomas esto no resultaba muy eficiente.

Editor:

Render:

Another thing that does not be necessary to use is “sphere”
otra cosa que no hay que usar es esferizado

In the new version disappeared:

magic in synfig :mage:

1 Like

Could you do a screenshot of the Layers tree?
Also try to deactivate Draft Rendering.
And last, check the path for your images (fully qualified or relative)

Is relative, always work with relative path.

When I generate the render does not render the character

1 Like