Colour picker has disappeared

When I first installed Synfig there was a colour picker below the ‘tools’. Whilst ‘exploring’ the application I clicked on the ‘Toolbox’ option under the ‘Window’ drop-down menu item. This removed the entire panel containing the ‘Toolbox’ and the colour picker. After a lot of searching around I managed to bring the ‘Toolbox’ back but the colour picker was gone and for the life-of-me I can’t seem to get it back. I’ve even been as far as uninstalling the application, using AVG tune-up to clear up any temporary files, shutting my laptop down, then starting it back up and reinstalling the application - and yet after all that it was still missing. I have also installed the 32-bit option - to no success, however installing the application on another - much older laptop - the colour picker was visible. I have attached an image

that I hope demonstrate the issue further. Please help me! I am very frustrated!!! :frowning:!

1 Like

Is it maybe hiding at the end of the dock?

3 Likes

I added an issue for developers (https://github.com/synfig/synfig/issues/1887), so this behavior will be fixed. Thanks for pointing that out.

Yes! Doh! Got it back now. Thank you for your help.