Anime in synfig

so im making an anime movie using synfig studio…u can check out the progress of my work in the link
(note: these are just clips from the project im working on, sorry for the funny soundtrack.)

Link

Welcome here !

Very nice result and great anime style …
Keep it up and do not hesitate to share your progresses, some tricks & tips or ideas for making the <-w-o–r-l-d-> synfig better.

thanks a lot,its a pretty nice program for animation

Wow, very cool!

I especially like the character’s turn on 40 second. And the running sequence looks pretty realistic.
Say, is this clip done totally in Synfig or did you use some other programs?

no man.animation is done with synfig…but i used inkscape for the character model and import it on synfig for animation… and also i used virtualdub for renderring purposes…its pretty complicated tho when it comes animating these scenes especsially the running part…LOL

Awesome job.

Very impressive! I think the backgrounds are amazing, almost like watercolors. That’s an interesting take on the anime style as well; limited or no outlines. I have to agree with Svarov, that turn and break into a run is a really nice bit of animation.Keep it up!

thanks a lot man!..yeah the background is done with photoshop tho…^^

That’s very cool VanChatto, Synfig seems to work really well with that anime style. How long did it take to create that 1 minute long video and how long have you been using Synfig?

Thank you. Yeah. Took me a while to make this one since im new to synfig when I created this animation. Took me 2 months to learn the process. But as of now its more than a year since then.

One of the best program for animation as i viewed many on YouTube but today just came across with this and i will say 10/10

It took me few months to get my hands dirty on synfig, but im rolling since then :laughing:
There you have made a great piece of work, keep up the good work :exclamation:

Anime In Synfig - posted in Finished works: so im making an anime movie using synfig studio

thanks a lot,its a pretty nice program for animation

Thank you. Yeah. Took me a while to make this one since im new to synfig when I created this animation. Took me 2 months to learn the process. But as of now its more than a year since then. Read More ary latest news Here!

That’s very cool VanChatto, Synfig seems to work really well with that anime style…
How long did it take to create that 1 minute long video and how long have you been using Synfig???