0.61.09 splash screen voting pool!

Which splash screen should we use for 0.61.09?

• Pixelgeek’ robots
  • Pixelgeek’s duck
  • Genete’s lake
  • Zelgadis’s Ivan
  • evilkillerfiggin’s squid
  • Yaco’s spaceboys

0 voters

Those are the entries that has been sent to this challenge. (In order of appearance):

Pixelgeek’ robots:

Pixelgeek’s duck:

Genete’s lake:

Zelgadis’s Ivan:

evilkillerfiggin’s squid:

Yaco’s spaceboys:

Vote and good luck!!!

I voted for Ivan; It would have been Genete’s, but I thought it looked a bit too much like a label on those bottles of Natural Spring Water.

EDIT: But if Ivan does win, Zelgadis you might want to add in the version number. It being the whole point, and all. :slight_smile:

It’s too bad I didn’t have any time to make one myself, but I promise that next time mine will also be in the list.

I voted for Genete’s lake because I think it’s incredible to see what kind of beautiful effects are possible in Synfig.

I did not get to add one of my own. But the line up was a good one. Will have to catch it next time.

I’m surprised synfig-cthulhu got so many votes!

Great entries everyone, all of them beat the GIMP 2.6 splash screen IMO.

I voted for Ivan.

I like pixelgeek’s robots, but the version number is too hard to read. The .61. looks more like .dc.

Yaco’s spaceboys won [size=200]with[/size] 44% of votes.
Congratulations!!!
Now let’s go for 0.61.09!!! :mrgreen:

^^ won with 44% (or won by 11%) :wink:

Yeah it sounded weird to me :blush:

Here is the winner file. Fixed an internal reference that produced a loading error.

synfig-splash-0.61.09.sifz (319 KB)

Hey! I downloaded the file and wanted to open it but I get an uncountable number of warnings. They all say: ‘warning: Layer rejected value for ’ and at the end it says: ‘Too many warnings’.

You should update synfig to current svn or wait for 0.61.09 release. We made the file using the latest svn revision.
-G

This is the splash again but with the logo on Ariel’s T-shirt linked to synfig-studio/images/logo.sif.
If you want to open it properly you must place the file in that folder before try to open it.

synfig-splash-0.61.09.sifz (316 KB)