my secand animation

hi everyone is here my secon animation. i draw by inckcape.but how is make animation i dont know.plz help me.i want to following;

1- star layer; how is connneting mean object ( drawn by inkcape)
2-i make animation but star is dont whole rotate and i want, it is very fast how is adjaust it ?

finally , animation is consit of two object , star layer is drawn by synfig, other layers is drawn by inkscape

plz help me…
best regards,

thanks to all community …
wind power.sifz (1.05 KB)

I/O warning : failed to load external entity "file:///C:/DOCUME~1/CARLOS~1.G/CONFIG~1/Temp/r%C3%BCzgar.sif"

Looks like your composition is referring to an external file that is not included.
I can’t open the file.
-G

[quote=“Genete”]

I/O warning : failed to load external entity "file:///C:/DOCUME~1/CARLOS~1.G/CONFIG~1/Temp/r%C3%BCzgar.sif"

ok sorry forgive me plz for error. i upload new …why dont make errror i don know. but… i download it and open synfig then import it no errror…if u have error plz try these… thank u ur patience.
also i upload he orginal object that is dranw by inkscape…the error is related to orginal file that is called rüzgar.sif so i upload here…
rüzgar.sif (43.6 KB)
wind power1.sifz (1.05 KB)

This second file also contains a reference to another imported / attached file , a “Group Layer” .

EDIT : Ok now!

[i]Maybe you did something like : wiki.synfig.org/wiki/Reuse_Animations
Has you have the file “rüzgar.sif” your computer, the error do not occurs for you.

If the referenced file is used in your composition (i presume it’s the one from inkscape/save as, or convert plugins) , please upload both projects
If not, delete the “Group Layer” with ‘rüzgar’ file path / reference, and save the project.[/i]

Nota : With new feature / file format devellopment, this could be easier in the future

End Edit

So, what’s up in your project :

1. The star layer must be in the same group and above the effects you want to : star layer directly above rotate layer in the same group
  2. in order to animate, you need to fix the initial condition of the animation, this is done by a keyframe , go to 0s, keyframe panel, add keyframe.
  3. fix the origin of rotation close to star origin (by the handler or export and link)
  4. then in animate mode go to 2s (or what else) and change the amount of rotation to 360° (in rotate layer) ! yahou it’s animated at the rythm of one revolution per 2s… but just one
  5. place a loop layer above the group and fix end time to 2s , you will have rotating for infinite time !

thanks u very much comment. i new user in synfig only just one week.i studying hardly the program how is working…also my english is no well sorry…

best reagards…

thansks all community

Has you have the file “rüzgar.sif” your computer, the error do not occurs for you.

the file is on my desktop… why is make error i dont know…

If the referenced file is used in your composition (i presume it’s the one from inkscape/save as, or convert plugins) , please upload both projects

here is orginal inkscape file…
rüzgar.svg

hi it is here my second animation finally … i hope it has no error…

thanks…
windpwer finally.sif (125 KB)

I’m able to open the file, and I see the windmill(nice work by the way), but there’s no animation. Your project is set to 0 seconds. To add time, click the canvas menu button on the upper left, choose “Edit” -> “Properties” and select the “Time” tab to add time.

thanks for comment… sorry it is hurried up .so i dont forget to adding keyframe.as soon as i will try aganin… and share here…